Basic Stamping Nail Art – Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate
Today’s NOTD is a basic nail art using the very basic stamping technique. Its very simple to create and looks elegant too.
These are the products you will need to create this nail art.
- Stamp and a scraper
- Stamping Plate
- Nail polish
- Top Coat
I have use the following items for this nail art
- Konad stamper and scraper
- Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate – B10
- Maybelline ColorShow Nail polish – Nude Skin
- Maybelline ColorShow Nail polish – Blackout
- Maybelline Express Finish Top Coat
Here are a few more pictures of this NOTD –
Isn’t it very simple yet elegant? If you have tried nail art stamping yet, do give it a a try and I am sure you will love it. Do let me know how it goes.